-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Monday, February 6, 2012

HOW TO: Text in a Circle

First, you'll need the circle text plugin. This is the current, updated version of an older version that I have. You can find it here.

NOTE: I simply dragged and dropped the following plugins into my Effects folder: "Rotate Text"; "Rotate Text SUI"; "Circle Text" and "Spiral Text". I did NOT add all of the effects to my Effects folder.

I'm going to open a new canvas just to demonstrate the circle text ability.

Go to Effects > Text Formations > Circle Text
This box below will pop up.
Type in your text, find your chosen text from the drop down menu, chose your font size and play with the rest of the sliders. Each slider does something different.

This is what I used to make my text.
And this is what my text looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment