-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another Layout Using An Old Favourite

I know that some of us have been in the scrapping game for a while and have searched the web far and wide to find those perfect kits for those perfect designs. Ever wonder if they are still around today?

This is my dilemma. Ever since I got that first link to freebie kits, I have been online, seeking, hunting and searching for those one of a kind kits that really make my designs -- both tagging and scrapping -- pop! And I have kits that take me back to 2008, when I started this ball rolling and so I had decided that I will open them up and see if they are still around.

Oops, not many, it seems. So sad to see how many scrap kit makers are no longer around, either by choice or happenstance. But, it just so happens that some blogs are still up and running, even if the designers have left for other endeavours. Which led me to Scrap Angie and her Christmas bells. LOL Because of that, I found a really cute template on her blog that worked well with an old photo I had of my son, Philip.

Here's my latest LO:


So cute! It seemed unfinished to me, at first, but then it dawned on me that it was just perfect so long as my blue eyed angel is in it! LOL

Would you like to try this template? You can find it here on her blog.

And what about this kit? Isn't it just perfect for the photo? Maybe you have a photo just like this and want to use the same kit. You can find that over at this blog. It's called "Storyteller" by Persnickety Prints. Look to the right hand side for your download!

No comments:

Post a Comment