-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Changing Leaves Freebie Kit

Well, everyone, I decided to try my hand at kit making yet again. I'm still learning but I hope that I'm not doing too poorly. LOL

My latest kit is called "Changing Leaves" and it started out back in November when the leaves here were changing their colours. It just took me a bit to find papers and such to complete what I had envisioned. I'm now quite satisfied with it and hope someone out there can find a use for it. LOL


I love the colours of fall -- the browns and oranges and darker greens -- so I tried in incorporate these into the kit. With a splash of colour and a little rust, it makes for a perfect addition to any old photos!


Please do not use for anything but Personal Use. If you decide to make anything from it, and wish to have your tag showcased on my blog, please email me your design and blog URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment