-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Monday, June 23, 2014

CT: Buggy Wuggies Freebie Kit and Layout

My friend, Priscilla, of Beautifully Blessed Designs, is in a mentoring program over at Scraps-N-Pieces. As if I didn't need another reason to love SNP!?! Their blog trains are to die for and ones that I have followed since 2010!

She has picked a palette that so reminds me of a hot summer day, picnic in hand and hanging by the pool. This is her inspiration:
And this was what her palette inspired her to create:
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=102919&title=buggy-wuggies-bb-mini-kit&cat=597
I absolutely love the colours of this kit! They are so bright and lovely, you can't help but think of hot summer days, right? 

The bugs in this kit, however, took me back to a warm fall day with my then 8 year old son and the trek we did outback of our old home. Here's my layout:
Want to gather this kit for yourself? Join SNP and it can be yours as well! Just click the image of her kit to find Scraps-N-Pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! He's so cute! Thank you for posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete