-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CT: Sand Between My Toes Collab and New Layout

There are just some things you don't want to see come to an end but, unfortunately, my friend Priscilla's mentoring classes will be over shortly and so those lovely, upbeat kits from Scraps N Pieces will be coming to an end. At least for free!

If you missed Priscilla's other Mentoring Kits from SNP, never fear! They are now in her stores and can be purchased for a nominal fee. Her stores are linked below.
Currently, however, you can still acquire, for free, her kit "Outta the Park" but hurry ... time is limited before going into stores.
Priscilla has now joined forces with Anita Wells to create a wonderful collab kit called "Sand Between My Toes" and I must say I simply love the fresh feel of this kit!
http://beautifullyblesseddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/07/sand-between-my-toes-collab-designer.html
Just look at those soft browns and pinks, mixed in with so many different shades of blue. It's like looking at the sky in all it's glory and then seeing it touch the harsh sands of any beach you can sink your toes into.

I can envision seagulls flying overhead, feel the sun on my face, as the crash of the pounding surf fills me with peace and tranquility while I lay worshipping the warmth of the noon day sun. *sigh* Nothing seems to care when one enjoys a warm beach. Don't you agree?

Luckily, I can live vicariously through my SIL, who happens to go to the beach more than I do and has a wonderful snap happy photo finger to boot!
 Who wouldn't want to snap childhood memories for her children and who better to scrap them to pieces than me? LOL

I loved using this kit and I'm sure you will as well. Simply click the above kit image to go to Scraps N Pieces to grab your freebie while you still can! Don't forget ... you must be a member of Scraps N Pieces to grab this cutie so register today!

Here is my LO:

No comments:

Post a Comment