-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Monday, August 4, 2014

CT: Bee Happy and some layout inspirations

If you missed it, my friend Priscilla has just finished a mentoring program over at Scraps-N-Pieces. She has done such a wonderful job with her last four kits that I couldn't hold myself back from scrapping with them.

If you have missed these kits when free, you can still get them at one of her stores below.
Scrappy Bee
And, at last glance, you can still grab her collab with Anita Wells at SNP! It's free when you sign up for a free account! Hurry before it's gone.
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=104582&title=sand-between-my-toes-collab&cat=597
Going into stores tomorrow is her latest kit called, "Bee Happy". And happy is all I saw when using this kit! The pinks and blues makes it easily interchangeable for a boy or a girl and the black add just a touch of class to your layouts. Purchase the bundle and you'll get not only the kit but a template, alpha and word art to boot!
UPDATE: This kit is now in stores!


Thank goodness I have an outlet to showcase this lovely kit with the daughter and wife of an old friend of mine, Justin. I created three lovely layouts to show you exactly how this lovely kit can make your layouts pop!

(Photographs by Paige L Cro Photography)

 Justin's wife and daughter, using the Bee Happy Template:
Using a FTU template by Megan Turnidge's CT, Emily
And a lovely little template that you can grab now at Scraps-N-Pieces HERE
Stop by her stores soon to grab this lovely kit for yourself and start scrapping today!

No comments:

Post a Comment