-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Scrap Art Digital (MSAD) is having a birthday!

I am a huge fan of blog trains and only because it really gets me into a new designer that I haven't seen before, a store I've never purchased from or even keep me in touch with some beloved designers as well.

My Scrap Art Digital is just one of those stores I hadn't heard of until recently and I like what I see from them. Want a sample from the designers that work there? Take a peek at the blog train they have up now! Lots of lovely little mini kits to combine or mix and match when creating designs.

Just visit the links I have added to view them and download your own!




Happy downloading!
Now, to get these opened and start tagging! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment