-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Monday, January 12, 2015

DigHop Train: Cold Weather Layers

Since my college classes have been over, I've needed a huge break from all the stress. Not to mention the stress of worrying over my Mother's quad-bypass heart surgery and everyday life with a full family! That is why I have chosen to participate in a blog train and I couldn't pass up these colours!
It just reminds me of the cold weather we get here in West Virginia and so I thought, why not! I thought I'd start with a mostly white kit and then highlight it with the blues and browns from the palette (my light blue sprang from mixing two of the colours shown).

Blog Train is now over.

Not all of my elements are shown in the preview, as it would be pretty hard to display 60 elements all at once. LOL This kit is mid-sized, meaning that it is neither tagger's size nor scrapbooking size but in-between the two.

I hope you enjoy the kit and can create beautiful designs from it. Why not ride the rest of the train to grab more goodies from some wonderful designers!?! Just click the links below to find them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment