-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Digi-Crea is having a sale!

I love my Digi-Crea store! And, right now, I love them even more! Checking in, as I try to do at the end of the month. I find that they are having a percentage off sale that is lasting until 30 January. I'm glad that I did check in (even if I didn't get any of the percentage off storewide sale) because ....

Studio Lalie Designs is having a 60% off sale trough the month of January as well. And, my oh my, she had a plethora of mini kits that I just had to make my own.

Like this lovely kit, called "Colourful Spring"
Or this lovely kit called "Remember This Day"
Not into all of her light and lovely kits? How about something dark and lovely? Like this kit, called "Intuition"
Or this dark and beautiful kit called "Feeling"
Hurry now, while supplies last at this price. Because .... honestly .... I feel a  few tutorials coming on and you won't want to miss the kit to go with the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment