-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Digi Express: "I Love ... "

I have joined The Digi Express blog train for the month of February and I am excited by both the colour palette and the topic.

Here is the colour palette we were given:
The topic given was "I Love ... " and that is where the fun came in. We could do our kits on anything we love, not just a romantic theme or even Valentine's day--just anything we love. And, if you know me or my blog, I love pink. LOL Henceforth, my kit "I Love Pink!".

Blog Train is now over.

Filled with all things pink, and with little touches of green, this kit can be used to create springtime romantic daydreams full puppies and butterflies, oh my! Kit is mid-sized and for personal use only.

Why not ride it out and visit these other, wonderful designers to grab more freebies of things to love? This train fully takes off on February 1!

1. Pink Tadpole's Tags N Tuts ---> You are here
7. Romajo

12 comments:

  1. Love your part and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will be easy to find when it is posted lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! I have it highlighted right above the preview. It's in yellow so it shouldn't be easy to miss.

      Delete
  3. Hello everyone! The link finally took. UGH! Just click the image to get your download! Thank you so much for having a little patience with me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to fix the link - it worked! Your pink papers & scatters are especially great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your share of the blog train.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sorry to say that the link didn't work. having said that it looks a beautiful kit, thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your patience. I have uploaded the kit to another site. It seems it was more popular than I thought it would be and I ran out bandwidth. The link to the new download is highlighted in yellow above the preview.

      Delete
  7. hi, really love your kit but the download link doesn't work anymore. Can you please fix it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your patience. I have uploaded the kit to another site. It seems it was more popular than I thought it would be and I ran out bandwidth. The link to the new download is highlighted in yellow above the preview.

      Delete