-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Digi Express: Rustic Fall Blog Train

It's been quite some time since I decided to join up with my favourite blog train and I've missed it a lot. Lucky me, I jumped back on this bandwagon at the right time--Rustic Fall! My favourite time of the year, with it's colours and smells and goodies. I had to rein myself in so as not to make too huge of a kit, adding all of the things I love about fall and the country.
Just check out that palette! Isn't it simply beautiful! I thought so, too, when I saw it. Just love, love, love the warm colours of fall.

This is the preview of my kit. As usual, not all of my elements are shown and I would LOVE to see what you make of it.

Blog Train is now over.

And, while you're here, why not hitch a ride from my blog to the lovely designers below? They have some beautiful wares to give.

The Digi Express - Rustic Fall Train
The Digi Express - http://www.thedigiexpress.com





Pamela Bachmayer Designs - www.pbdesigns.biz/blog
Meg Scott Studio - http://www.megscottstudio.com

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for your share of the blog train

    ReplyDelete
  2. This link doesn't work for me - it just blinks and stops! Is there a link anywhere else?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Maggie, I just saw your request. Evidently, I've been maxed out so I did add a new link to another site for download.

      Delete
  3. Lovely!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful kit with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors!!! Love the frames, flowers and pumpkin!!! The papers are lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete