-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First day of Autumn and a FREEBIE!

Good morning everyone and welcome tot he first day of autumn! I know what it means to me: cooler nights with less air conditioning, sweaters and long pants, marshmallows over a campfire. I love the vibrant colors that replaces all of the lush green of the trees and the rustling of old leaves on branches. And we mustn't forget the soft breezes with open windows--that one last time to air out the home before closing it for the winter. Ahhh, the joys of autumn.

Here's what I created for this special occasion:
Not everything is shown in the preview. If you create something out of the kit, please send me a note. I'd love to showcase what you've created here for others to see.

Link Expired

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, but link doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the lovely scrap
    love Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the lovely scrap
    love Elly

    ReplyDelete