-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Oops! A Move and a Blog Train!

Hello Blog-o-sphere! I have had a hectic, wonderful past week. Not only am I finishing up my current studies for this semester, and completing finals, but I have also moved to a new apartment AND am helping my mother get ready to move to a new states -- MINE!! I've been busy, busy, busy.

So, that is why I have missed the deadline for my latest entry into The Digi Express blog train! Called "Holiday Spice," you'll find all sorts of purples, pinks and greens to highlight all of your designing needs--whether scrap-booking or tagging!
Just follow the links below to enjoy the ride!

3. Sugarbutt Artistic Designs -http://sugarbuttartisticdesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Meg Scott Studio - http://megscottstudio.com
8. Andrea Kostelić - http://mydigitalpapers.blogspot.hr/

Here is my offering. Link is below the preview.

Links disabled

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy!!! Congrats on the move and getting your mom to be with you. Thank you for the blog train freebie but box link is out of quota. Could you please give another link? Thank you again so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very strange! I just activated that link. I did add another, though. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Love the beautiful greenery!!! Love the Christmas ball, flowers, smores, frame and snowflake!!! The papers are just beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete