-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Plug-ins I Frequently Use

I like to use a LOT of plug-ins that, from time to time, I either discover, or I am directed to, because they are compatible with Paint.Net. Most people do not know that there is a lovely plug-in created just for Paint.Net that allows you to actually add *8bF plug-ins to the program to enable you to use these extensions (which are what most pug-ins use). Click HERE to be directed to the Paint.Net forum that holds the needed plug-in.

Once you have downloaded it, unzip and add it to the effects folder of your Paint.Net program files. Then, visit the sites below and have fun!


Flaming Pear 
Tramages
Vanderlee Snowflakes
(other options available)
Mezzo Force Ice
(can cause program to crash)

No comments:

Post a Comment