-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HOW TO: Use the Eraser

Using the eraser can be a really great tool when you need it. You can rid yourself of any excess material you don't want or blend one element in with another. I'm sure you don't need a tutorial on how to use the eraser so I'm just going to show you how to use it to blend.

First, this is my design that I have created just for this purpose. I have not DS any layers at this time.
The bridge is quite close but I want to make it look as if there is sand over it without adding another layer of sand. No problem!

Grab the eraser. I am using one on 95 and lower the brush hardness down to 13%.
I used circular strokes on the pier layer and this is what it looks like now.
Just like if you had been on the beach, with many beach-goers kicking up sand on the wood! You can do this for almost anything sitting on the sand as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment