-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, April 10, 2020

So Fresh Font Friday (Baby Brooklyn )

Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Welcome to another posting of Free Font Friday!  Today I decided that my design looked a little bit better with a cute handwritten font so I chose one from FontBundles called "Baby Brooklyn". If you have never tried this free service, you really need to give them a shot.

This is the lovely font I grabbed today:
Is that not the cutest font ever?!? I've paired that lovely cutie up with an old kit by Mel Designs (who no longer sells) called "So Fresh, So Peps."
I loved the bright hues of yellow, green and orange in this kit. It's just a shame that I cannot seem to find her anywhere in the digital world anymore. Her kits were wonderful!

With having such a vibrant kit, I decided to use "Ginger Snap" by Jose Cano in this little freebie that anyone can snag!
Here's my freebie. Just right click and download to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment