-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, April 17, 2020

Strawberry Garden Font Friday (Brotherline )

Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Today I am coming at you with a wonderfully funky, yet cool, looking font called "Brotherline." I was skeptical of this font, at first, because it looked a little retro but, once I used it, I found it to be a rather fun font to use!
I also used an old kit by Marta D called "Strawberry Garden," which is no longer available.
I'm using a tube by Tony Tzanoukakis called "Miss November," which can be found by clicking the image below. He has a really good sale going on right now that you may want to check out.
And this is my freebie! If this is your name, please feel free to snag!

No comments:

Post a Comment