-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, July 2, 2021

The Carpenter Freebie Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Summer is upon us and it's time for us to enjoy barbeques, beaches and fireworks! I am so ready for warm weather but, with the way things are looking, it's going to be a scorcher for us here in West Virginia!

Today, I found an older font that slipped past me years ago, but I love it nonetheless! It's called "The Carpenter Script." You can download your copy by clicking the image below.

I'm also using an old tagger's kit that is no longer available by Mirella, called "America the Beautiful". If you have this kit, then count yourself among the lucky!

I'm also using a tube by Ismael Rac, which I can't seem to find where he is selling any longer.

And this is my freebie! You are free to snag it but you are not allowed to change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment