-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, August 6, 2021

Grethania Script Freebie Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

I have no idea what it is like in your neck of the woods, but it is 91 here and hot, hot, hot! The sun is roasting us all. LOL Which brings me to the latest edition of my freebie font finds! Today I am using a calligraphy font called "Grethania Script," which is very beautiful. You can find it by clicking the image below.

I am also using a freebie kit from Traci Reed called, "Here Comes the Sun," which you can find by clicking the image below. Please remember that you must make an account to download the freebies.

And, lastly, to round out this design, I'm using a tube by Zindy, which you can find by clicking the image below.

Here is my freebie! You may download, if this is your name, but you cannot make any changes to my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment