-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Monday, February 6, 2012

HOW TO: Curve Text --Point Warp

I will be using the Point Warp plugin, which you can find here.

When you get to the page, scan down until you see the links and click the top link to download. When downloaded, unzip and move to your Effects folder.

Open your program and locate "text" in your left hand toolbar.
Add a new layer in your layers box and type out your text.
Once your text is added, do the following:
This will bring up this box:
Play around with all the little buttons and sliders you see here to make different curves. With my settings above, I got this:
 Undo your curve and play around again:
With the settings above, I got this one:
Undo your curve and play with the settings again.
With these settings, I got this:
Want more of a lift? Simply repeat your curve by clicking this:
With adding "Repeat Point Warp", I got this:
It's so simple! Let's see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment