-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

HOW TO: Use A Cluster Frame

Cluster frames are frames that have all of the elements in place, with or withoout drop shadows added. Basically, you'll have to do is add a mask, a tube, some text and a copyright for any tube used. Here's a tutorial on how to use them.

Open your program, find your paper you wish to use and add your mask to your paper.

This is mine:

I opened a layer of paper, resized it so I could utilize my mask and then add it to your canvas. (I have reversed the colour of my background so you can see my lighter background.)

Now, open your frame, re-size if needed and do the following:
Return to your mask layer and do the following:
Now, you mask layer should look like this:
Add your tube and center frame paper, drop shadow all layers to your liking (except the mask layer). Once the designing part is complete, you'll need to add your name (with outline and drop shadow) and then any copyright for the tube you have used.

This is what I came up with:
I ALWAYS delete my white layer before saving as a PNG image (and always save in a *psd when creating it). Deleting the white layer leaves a transparent background layer so that ALL colour will come through. This makes it easier to see the background colour of your boxes on your social media posts.

Saving in PNG makes you image SUPER clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment