-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

My Love Runs Pink

♥ Supplies Used ♥

Tube by VeryMany (HERE)
Challenge Freebie by Pauline (HERE)
“Rambler Script” (Name)
Circle Mask by Dee (HERE)
Eye Candy Bevel

♥ Let's Begin! ♥

Create a canvas 1200 x 1200. Open the frame, re-size by 37% and add to the canvas. Rotate by 5.

Add paper 2 to the canvas after a 30% re-size.

Use paper 1 with your mask after a 30% re-size and work it into an oval shape.

Re-size black flower by 55% and add to the lower left corner.

Re-size flower 2 by 30% and add near the black flower.

Re-size the string by 65% and mirror; add to create the over/under effect.

Duplicate flower 2 layer and move to the other side of the black flower.

Re-size the butterfly by 27% and add over the lower bow.

Re-size the leaves by and then add above the frame; erase excess above black flower.

Mirror and flip another layer of leaves and add below the frame opening paper.

Add another flower 1 layer above the lower leaves after a re-size of 65%.

Add any special touches now. Crop/re-size and then add your name and copyright. Upload to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love seeing what you make with my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what you make. I wish I could create kits like yours and I hope that I can do so one day.

      Delete