-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

The dust is clearing -- here comes new snags!

Every year, Buckhannon hosts a Strawberry Festival that attracts bands, baton twirlers, singers, bands, crafters and the like from many of our surrounding states -- even from other countries! This is the 75th year, our Diamond Jubilee, and I am celebrating with a small token of the event -- which you can find HERE.


And here is another set of snags that I created from a 2013 Scraps N Pieces blog train called "Just Be" that I found while cleaning my external hard drive. I used a tube by VeryMany, called "Spring," which you can find HERE. I used AL Serenade from FontZone.

Just click on each snag and then save to your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment