-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Hello Love Font Friday

Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Today and I writing to tell you about another lovely, newly released font that you might like to use to showcase your own wonderful designs. It's called and can be found by clicking the image below.
I used an old tube by Barbara Jensen, one of my favourites, called Foxy. To find this lovely tube, just click the image below.
I also used Vix's Big Mask 18, which you can find by clicking the image below. She has some really great masks that can make your designs pop, if you want.
And, to seal the deal on this lovely design, I'm using a lovely kit by Jennifer Fehr, which was a 2019 freebie from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Sorry, this one is no longer available.
Here is the freebie, to show you how this lovely font looks. If this is your name, please feel free to snag it.

No comments:

Post a Comment