-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Candy Clubhouse


 112-1 by Maryline Cazenave (HERE)

Clubhouse Cluster by Connie Prince (HERE)

Candy Apple Cluster by Connie Prince (HERE)

Mask of choice

“Goldie Rainbow” (NAME)


Create a canvas 1100 x 1100. We can always crop and resize later.

Open the frame cluster, resize by 40% and then add to the canvas; center align.

Open the cluster, mirror, resize by 45% and add above the frame layer; position.

Add a new layer over the frame layer. Using the colour D64646, flood-fill the layer and then remove the excess.

Duplicate the paper layer and apply the Mura Tone settings listed below.


Open the tube, mirror and crop out the stand-alone tube, resize the tube by 100 widths (upwards) and then add above the frame layer.

I did not resize the candy piece but did slightly turn it to lean up against the cup.

I used the colour CC6595 to create a paper to apply my chosen mask to and then added it below my layers and played with it until I liked it.

Crop and/or resize to your liking. Add your copyright and name after resizing. Upload to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon,
    It states that this is a FTU tag but when I go to get material it just takes me back to your site. So does Spring Vibes. Thank you for your help in this matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do not know why my links did not stick. I am so sorry for this. I did just update this post with the proper links and will head over to the Spring Vibes post now to update those links as well.

      Delete