-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, January 1, 2021

Beauty Queen Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Welcome to the first Friday of the New Year! I hope that your NYE and Friday have been excellent for each of you and that you've suffered no ill effects of any NYE partying. LOL

Today I have found a beautiful Calligraphy font called "Beauty Queen," a rich, bubbly script that will add joy to any girly design!

Just click the image below to download.


I am using a tube by Arthur Crowe called "Breeze Goddess." I love her serene look and how she is enjoying her relaxing breeze. Arthur stopped selling his tubes on December 31st, 2020 so I am unsure if you can still get this tube.


And I'm pairing it with this beautiful kit called "Cocoa Cuddles" by Alexis Designs Studios. I'm simply in love with the variations of purples, matched with blues, gold and silver. It makes me happy it's winter, while giving me a glimpse of hope of the spring to come. Just click the image below to order yourself a little cheer today!


Here is my freebie! If this is your name, please feel free to snag.

No comments:

Post a Comment