-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sterling Diva


 January 2016 Desktop by Arthur Crowe (HERE)

2020 HNY Freebie by Afternoon Delight (HERE)

Sorta Square Mask by BeckyP (HERE)

“Sunnday” (NAME)


Create a canvas 1000 x 1000. We can always crop and resize later.

Open paper 10, resize by 25%m apply your mask and then add to the canvas; remove excess.

Open frame 2, resize by 30% and add to the canvas; manually position. I used paper 10 (again), after a 50% resize.

Open the tube, remove layers, and add to the frame opening. I used one of the balloons from the calendar under the tube's arm.

Open element 9, resize by 20%, erase the right hand side, and place under the balloon layer.

Open the candle, resize by 15% and add above the balloon layer.

Open the clock, resize by 15% and add one below the element 9 layer; duplicate, move above the tube layer and then erase the excess to reveal the element 9 layer.

Open the angel wings, resize by 20% and add behind the tube layer.

Open berries 3, resize by 25% and add above the tube layer.

Open flower 2, resize by 15% and add above the berries layer.

Open the crown 2, resize by 20% and then add above the tube's head. Duplicate, move below the head, drop shadow the upper crown and slowly erase the excess.

Crop as close to the mask as you can and resize (if needed), before adding your name and copyright. Upload to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You done a fantastic job! THANK YOU for my pressie and using my scrapkit! I will post it on my blog as soon as I get on my computer.... God Bless♥

    ReplyDelete