-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, January 8, 2021

Green Splash Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to the spring months coming up! Here in West Virginia, our weather gets erratic around this time of year, so we never know what we will have to dress for!

Today, I have found a lovely font to go with a springtime beauty! It's called Green Splash and it just made me think Spring (with green splashes of colour, of course!) Just click the image below to download yours today!

I am using a tube by Anna Liwanag, which I purchased through MPT but you can still purchase from CDO. Just click the image to purchase. And remember, never use a pay-to-use tube without having a license number!

And I've paired all of these with this lovely kit by Kizzed by Kelz! These bright yellows just make me so happy, since we seem to have a lack of sunshine these days! Just looking at this image makes me happy! Just click the image to purchase yours today!

And here is my freebie! If this is your name, please feel free to snag it. However, please do not resize, or change, any part of the freebie tag! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment