-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, January 15, 2021

Just Dream Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Welcome to another session of my freebie font Friday! Since I'm so looking forward to Spring, I have been spring cleaning my hard drive for kits that I haven't used, and using them to make freebies! I don't know about you, but I guess I didn't realize just how many kits I have. From freebie kits to pay-to-use, from tagger, full-sized and mini kits, I seem to have collected them all! Oh boy!

Without further ado, this is the font that I have decided to use this time for my whimsical design. Just click the freebie to download your today!

And this font was paired up with this lovely kit from Tadd! Just click the image to download your freebie today!

I am pairing this up with a retired tube by Denise Pauline Garbis (Sweet Melode Tubes). Sorry, ladies and gentleman!

And this is my freebie! Feel free to snag this freebie if this is your name, but please do not resize, or change, any part of the freebie tag. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment