-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, January 22, 2021

Sherletta Freebie Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Today, I am posting about a wonderful font that I found by accident and just loved how it made my design pop. It's called "Sherletta" and you can grab yours by clicking the image below.

I'm also using a kit that I once bought from With Love Studios, which I can no longer seem to find. Evidentially, they are either closed, or I have the wrong links but, either way, here is what I am using.

I am using Template 104 by Aqua Rebel. You can grab yours by clicking the image below.

I am also using an oldie but goodie tube from Dominic Marco, which is no longer available.

And this is my freebie! If this is your name, you are free to snag but you do not have permission to change anything or remove my copyright license.

No comments:

Post a Comment