-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, January 29, 2021

Baqillugs Free Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers!

I'm still cleaning up my hard drive from old kits that I didn't know that I had (to upload, of course!) so I'm finding a whole bunch of goodies that I didn't know stores are no longer available to me. Good grief! I've hardly paid attention so I'm sad about this. However, that means I get to play while I'm cleaning. LOL

Today, I'm using a font called "Baqillugs," which you can grab by clicking the image below.

I'm also using a kit from Pimp'd Designs, from her True Color collection, called "Teal," which is no longer available.

I've decided to go with the Keith Garvey tube that may have inspired this kit. You can grab the tube by clicking the image below.

I'm also using Template 78 by Aqua Rebel, which you can grab by clicking the image below.

And here is my freebie! If this is your name, please feel free to snag but you do not have permission to change anything or remove my copyright license.

No comments:

Post a Comment