-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, February 5, 2021

Eniceplay Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

The season of love is upon us, are you ready? Me, I personally do not celebrate the holiday, because I show my love every day of the year to my loved ones. To me, one day just isn't enough! LOL

Today, I am using the font called Eniceplay. You can download the font by clicking the image below.

I am using a template by Pooker. However, I have changed this template in PSP so that I can use it in PDN. You may not be able to do so, unless you can change it first. Still, you can click the image below to download yours today.

I am using an old tagger kit called "I'll Love You Forever," by Kirsty's Scraps. I was so surprised that she's still around but so glad that she is! Just click the image below to grab your freebie today!

And I am pairing this lovely kit with this lovely tube by Tony T, called "Megan." You can purchase this tube by clicking the image below.

This is my freebie! Feel free to snag this freebie if this is your name, but please do not resize the tag, or change any part of, the freebie tag. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment