-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Marshmallow Freebie Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers!

Today is the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere and I thought I'd celebrate with a cute little freebie to decorate your page! 

Today, I am using a font called "Marsh Mallow," which is bubbly and round! You can get your free font by clicking the image below.

I'm also using a kit by LouCee Designs called "Daisy Chain," which you can buy by clicking the image below. (Sorry, it has come to my attention that this kit was retired.)

And I am using an image by Peter Krumhardt, which I found at Better Homes and Gardens. With that said, this is my freebie. I hope that you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment