-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, March 5, 2021

Theyriad Script Freebie Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers!

Today, I have been cruising some of the older files that I have stored on my computer and going to see if these designers are still around. Sadly, some aren't but I am being surprised by who is still left .... or who can still be accessed for a few freebies! The kit I use is from one such designer.

The font that I am using is nice and thick, called "Theyriad Script," and I just love it! To grab your happy little script, click the image below.

The kit is by Scrappin' Serenity (aka Christine Dawn). I used to snag her freebies all the time so I was happy to see some are still available. Grab this cutie (and others) by clicking the image below.

The tube I am using is from Tony T! I love how this bright purple outfit fits nicely with the purple of my design. To purchase a tube of your own, click the image below.

And this is my freebie! If his is your name, please feel free to snag it, but you are not allowed to change anything about the design or to remove my copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment