-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, May 7, 2021

Winstonia Freebie Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

How is everyone in the Blogosphere world! It's still feeling a little chilly here in West Virginia so it's making me long for Christmas. Silly, huh? Oh well, at least it'll spark my creativity. LOL

Today, I am using a calligraphy font called "Winstonia," which you can get by clicking the image below.

I'm using a mini kit by Thaliris Designs, called "Comfy Cozy," which you can get by clicking the image below.

I'm using a template by Tina, that you can grab by clicking the image below.

And lastly, I'm using a tube by Bam Bam, which is no longer available.



And here is my small freebie. You may claim this, if it is your name, but you cannot change anything about the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment