-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, August 13, 2021

Well Hello Easter Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Welcome to my current edition of Freebie Font Friday! I'm missing a little pastel in my life right now and wish I had some black jelly beans to nosh on! LOL Yes, they aren't everyone's bag of chips but I love them!

Today, I am using the font below (just click the image to download). While it is well known that I love cursive or calligraphy fonts, a good bold font looks great from time to time as well!

The tube that I am using today is by Tony Tzanoukakis, which you can purchase by clicking the image below.

The kit that I am using today is "Beauty Routine" by Lleilla Designs and it is a free to use kit that you can download by clicking the image below. Please note that you must make an account to download.

And this is my freebie! Snag away but you do not have permission to make any changes to my design.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete