-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Beauty Sleep



"PJ" by Tony Tzanoukakis (HERE)

"Only in my Dreams" by Cora's Creations (HERE)

Borders and Shapes by Pyrochild (HERE)

“Florida Palm” (NAME)


NOTE: I make no claims to this kit. It is solely that of Cora's Creations. I'm also using plugins that is unique to Paint.Net and can be had from the forum set up for plugins. Download and install to your program to use.

Create a canvas 800 x 700. We can always crop and resize later.

Pull a colour out of the tube that you'd like to use. I picked 1B304C. Add a new layer over your canvas.

Go to Effects > Render > Borders and Shapes > use settings below:

Save under your new file name.

While on the border layer: Edit > Select All > Copy > Paste Into New Image. This will add another border, with no background, in your program.

On the new image, go to: Image > Resize > and use the settings below:

While still on this new layer: Edit > Select All > Copy > and add as a new layer into your OLD canvas; center align. (You can now delete your old border layer.)

Open cc-only-in-my-dreams-pp-03, resize to 700 widths and fill the border opening.

Add a new layer under the white background layer. Go to Tools > Line/Curve > use the settings below (click image to enlarge):

Use this option to add a new border (now called "Border 3") to highlight your design.

Resize the tube by 800 height and add above the frame layer. You must manually position, and then mirror the tube to the opposite side.

Add cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-stars-01 below the border layer and position.

Add cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-cloud-01 to one side of the design, above the paper layer. Duplicate, mirror, merge, drop shadow, and then remove the excess.

Add cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-feather in two places under the cloud layer; drop shadow and remove excess (if needed).

Add cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-stars-06 below the cloud layer and manually position to give the clouds a glow.

Add cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-stars-02 above the cloud layer. I used a small eraser to remove a bit by the moon's chin.

Add cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-sheep above all layers, remove all other sheep and position on the tube's knee. I added the others under the border 1 layer.

Using Courier New font, type a saying over the stars 2 layer, after adding it as a new layer.

I duplicated the border layer, adding a drop shadow to the bottom one and noise to the top one. The bottom one I outlined in white, before adding my drop shadow.

Add cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-ribbon-04 above all layers. Open cc-only-in-my-dreams-cc-moon-02, resize by 25%, mirror, and add above the ribbon layer.

Resize (if needed) before adding any names and / or copyrights; upload to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Tina for this beautiful tut
    I don't have the paintnet for making borders
    but I went my own way on it but I made you a 3 piece animated set
    I hope you like the animated set
    Ava :
    https://media.fotki.com/2v2ewNV8FxwDe7d.gif
    Sig :
    https://media.fotki.com/2v2ewNVMdxwDe7d.gif

    Tag :
    https://media.fotki.com/2v2ewNho5xwDe7d.gif

    Hugs, Betsy E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Betsy! I love them and have them saved.

      Delete