-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HOW TO: Add Non-Animated Glitter

I have shown you how to add animated glitter (noise) to any design HERE. I am now going to show you how to add non-animated glitter to a design for an added effect that does not require Animation Shop 3.

This is the design that I have created for this tutorial.
I am going to add non-animated to the border and the white circle. This will help make your design pop.

I've highlighted the white circle in my layers box and then Effects > Noise > Add Noise > and a box will pop up. Set all three to what you like by moving them about and then hit ok.
I've done the same thing with my border. After I have added noise (glitter) to both layers of my choosing, this is what my design now looks like.
Since this design is non-animated, you can now straight upload to any widget and without an external link.

No comments:

Post a Comment