-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hands Up!

Supplies Used

“Put Your Hands Up” by Elias Chatzoudis (HERE)
Great Vibes Font (HERE)
"Valentine Freebie" parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 by Designs by Teri
"Heart Pearl Frame Freebie” by Designs by Teri (HERE)
Mask 31 by Moonbeams and Spiderwebs (HERE)
Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow
Lokas 3D Shadow

Let's Begin!

Create a new canvas 800x800.

Open your frame and re-size by 40%. Add to your canvas and drop shadow.

Open tag 1 and use your colour picker to pick out a colour for your mask. Add a new layer, flood fill with that colour, apply your mask and merge the group together.

I up-sized my mask layer by 125% and then re-sized it by 85% to get the right size I wanted.

I picked a second colour from a different location on the tag for my frame paper. Grab your magic wand and click inside frame. Selections > Modify by 8 > add a new layer > flood fill your colour > add blinds > Select none. Move beneath the frame layer.

If you want to use the blinds setting I have, here they are.
Open eyelet bow 2 and carefully remove the steel hearts. Add this layer above your frame layer. Up-size by 105%, move to the middle of your frame, Duplicate and hide top layer.

On duplicate layer, Selections > Float > Defloat > invert > Highlight duplicate layer > delete > select none.

Drop shadow your top layer and then use your eraser to remove only the top half of each side of the bow, leaving the bottoms alone. Sharpen this layer once and merge both layer together.

Open your tube of choice. I up-sized mine by 110% and positioned it near the right side of my frame. I use PSP’s drop shadow for the tube.

Open the bird and re-size by 15%. Add to the left side of the bow and drop shadow.

Open heart shower and re-size by 25%. Add above bow layer and position. Drop shadow to your liking.

Crop your design now. Add your name and copyright information. Upload to Photobucket and enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment