-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, February 12, 2021

Cappuccino Latte Free Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers,

Although Valentine's Day is only a few days away, it makes me long for summer. Yes, I know ... spring isn't really here yet and I'm wishing for summer.  Oh well, that's the way it is. LOL

Today, I am using a handwritten script called "Cappuccino Latte," which you can grab by clicking the image below.

I'm also using a kit from Stacy Carlson Digital Designs, called "Getting Started," which is no longer available as Gotta Pixel is now closed.

I'm using a tube by Ismael Rac, which I cannot find anymore.

Here is my freebie! If this is your name, please feel free to snag it but you do not have permission to change anything or remove my copyright license.

No comments:

Post a Comment