-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Friday, February 19, 2021

Valentine Soul Freebie Font

 Hello Fellow Tag Bloggers!

Today, I am still in the "love" mode, even though that I do not celebrate the holiday myself. Still, I have a heart so I'm giving you a font freebie to sell those love note designs! You can get yours by clicking the image below.

I'm using a freebie kit by Dhariana Scraps called "Loving Heart," which you can get by clicking the image below.

And I'm also using an old tube by Tim Lowery, which I bought at MPT and is no longer available.

This is my freebie. If this is your name, please feel free to snag but you do not have permission to remove my copyright or change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment