-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HOW TO: Use More Than One Kit in a Blog Train

I just recently posted a tutorial where I used two separate kits of a blog train to create a design and was asked "Is there and easier way instead of going back and forth between two kits?" Of course.

I download my two kits and save them in a separate folder (called "Supplies") in my design folder.

I save the original files but then copy and paste both files into one folder title "Combine". As I go through my tutorial, I can easily name what I am using because the file names are NOT changed at all!

Once I have completed my tutorial, I simply delete the combine folder and keep the original ones safely with the tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment