-->
How To Add PDN Layers HERE. I do it the first way every time. PDN/PSP Plugins that I use a lot are located HERE.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Wow! A Nice Surprise (Cluster Frame Freebie!)

As most may have noticed, I've been away just a spell attending to every day life. So it was a sweet and wonderful surprise when I opened my email today to find a wonderful FTU cluster frame made with my kit "Christmas in a Girl's World" by Kim L! It blew me away! Not only am I new to the kit making business, but to see it made into its' first cluster frame -- priceless!

Thank you so much, Kim, for such a wonderful surprise. It made my day!

Would you like the cluster frame, too? Stop by Kim's blog by clicking the image below to acquire it!

http://dezaraye7.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-in-girls-world-cluster-frame.html?zx=507359f06443100b

No comments:

Post a Comment